HP Tuners MPVI3 uses a Universal Credit credit-based licensing system. Credits are used to purchase licenses for the different modules in a vehicle. Licensing a module gives you the ability to flash it. The number of credits necessary to purchase a license varies depending on the vehicle and module.
NOTE: Put your MPVI3 Serial number in the “Order Notes” section during checkout
Many vehicles are (2) credits for licensing the ECM/PCM, and may have additional options such as a TCM, FICM, or CCM.
You can find a complete list of supported vehicles including Ford, GM, Dodge and credit cost on HP Tuners’ page here.
Important Notes on Licensing:
- Single vehicle licenses will work only with the specific vehicle’s ECM/PCM/VCM you have locked the license to.
- Each single vehicle license is tied to the interface used to license the ECM/PCM/VCM.
- Replacing the ECM/PCM/VCM will require re-licensing.
- Year/Model type licenses will work on an unlimited number of vehicles of that particular model and year.
- Please note that the pricing models below are for ECM/PCMs only. Some models offer TCM, FICM, FSCM, and CCM tuning at an additional cost.
NOTE: All digital product sales including credits are final, under no circumstances can a refund be given for any digital products. Please ensure you check how many credits you have and require before you complete your purchase.