Haltech’s Elite 1000 ECU takes the art of engine calibration to a whole new level. Featuring a robust environmentally sealed case, intake cam control, short term and long term map learning, knock control, and much more, the Elite 1000 ECU provides engine calibrators the tools they need to get the job done right. Alongside the Elite 1000 ECU is the Elite Software Programmer (ESP) that brings levels of functionality and user friendliness never seen before in an engine control package. Together they offer true cutting edge technology to tuners and performance enthusiasts worldwide.
- Supports 1 to 12 Cylinder engines
- 2 Rotor engines
- 4 x Fuel Injection Outputs
- 4 x Ignition Outputs
- Normally aspirated or forced induction
- Load sensing by Throttle Position (TPS), Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) or Mass Air Flow (MAF)
- Staged, Sequential, semi sequential, batch or multipoint injection patterns
- Distributor ignition systems, multi-coil systems, expand CDI range or Haltech Multiplex CDI systems
- Connect to a wide range of display dashes and expansion devices via CAN.
- Waterproof Case (With Pocket Cover Fitted)