Tired of trying to push the limits on your stock Nissan or Infiniti ECU? Looking to add the flexibility that a complete standalone ECU offers? LOOK NO FURTHER. Dynosty offers the best solution for all your stock ECU woes. Featuring out proprietary plug and play harness, we can pair a complete Haltech Elite 2500 system to your factory controls. These are used in conjunction with your stock equipment to stretch the limits of your vehicle. The Haltech offers standalone control of your VQ35HR fuel and ignition, while the factory computer is retained for factory functions such as CAN bus gauges, idle, fans etc.
Here are a few highlights of the Plug and Play Haltech Elite kit for the HR:
– Full Flex Fuel and E85 integration for fuel, ignition and boost control. No map switching required, just pump in fuel and go!
– Live Speed Density tuning eliminates re-flash MAF tuning
– Advanced Boost Control for vehicles wishing to effectively use a lot of power.
– Nitrous Control gives smooth and instant integration for wet and dry systems and eliminates having to switch maps.
– On-board datalogging, never miss a thing with automatic triggered logging
– Over-boost Protection makes sure your engine is protected in the event a vacuum hose comes free etc.
– Lean Protection constantly watches the air/fuel ratio and instantly limits the engine if things head lean for any reason such as low fuel or a clogged injector.
More than capable of supporting a range of power (1000+ hp! No problem!).
Elite 2500 System:
Haltech Elite Series ECU’s take the art of engine management to a brand new level. With a waterproof case, drive-by-wire, exhaust cam and knock control the Elite Series ECUs provide cutting edge technology to tuners and performance enthusiasts world-wide.
– Waterproof Case (IP67)
– 8 x Fuel Injection Outputs
– 8 x Ignition Outputs
– 28 x Digital Outputs
– 10 x Analogue Voltage Inputs
– USB laptop communications
– Drive By Wire (DBW) Throttle Control
– 6 x Engine Position Inputs with extensive trigger type support
– Programmable Injector Peak and Hold Currents
– OBDII Capable – set and clear diagnostics trouble codes
– New ESP calibration software – More intuitive and easier to use than ever
– Dual CAN Bus communications for OEM and Haltech CAN expansion
– User definable 5D Tuning – Tune by Gear, Cam Angle or any channel for ultimate tuning flexibility
– Variable Cam Control – Independently Control up to 4 camshafts
– Dual Channel Knock Control – With FFT analysis for accurate detection
– Auto Tune Capabilities – Short and Long term fuel, ignition & boost learning
– Staged Fueling – Up to four stages of injectors
– Multi-fuel Support- Support for Petrol (Gasoline), Methanol, and Ethanol
– E85 Flex Fuel Ready – With additional boost tables
– Closed Loop Boost Control – Multiple Modes – Tune by gear, wheel speed or time
– Closed Loop Idle Control – With learning for consistent idle stability
– Closed Loop 02 Control – Dual bank control for precise tuning
– Anti-Lag and Launch Control – Drag and Rally modes
– Data logging – Internal memory & external laptop logging
– Multi Level Engine Protection – Set limits for sensors and protect your engine
– ECU comes fully enabled, no additional charges for advanced features