Segmented Kevlar Steel Back System, 110% over stock holding capacity.
The FX300 System uses the Power Plus I Pressure Plate with the Steel Back Segmented Kevlar disc. This clutch is designed for the ultimate street enthusiast or weekend racer running a normally aspirated car equipped with cylinder head work and/or hotter cam(s), or with medium-boost turbo or super-charger, or up to 100hp NO2. The FX300 features only slightly increased pedal pressure (overstock components), long life disc and smooth engagement.
- Heavy-duty street & racing system
- Holding capacity 110% over stock
- Heavy-Duty reinforced pressure plate
- Hi-Leverage pressure ring design
- Sprung hub/cushioned disc
- Steel backed Segmented Carbon/Kevlar
- Pressure Plate
- Clutch Disc
- Throw-out Bearing (when applicable)
- Pilot Bearing or Bushing (when applicable)
- Alignment Tool