Kevlar Steel Back System, 70% over stock holding capacity.
Extra Long Life & Heavy-Duty The FX200 System uses the Power Plus I Pressure Plate and the Steel Back Kevlar disc. This clutch is designed for the street enthusiast or weekend racer. The FX200 offers similar torque holding capacity to the FX100, however, with the Kevlar disc, its life expectancy is increased 2-3 times. It features only slightly increased pedal pressure (over stock components), significantly longer life than stock and normal clutch feel during engagement and disengagement for the smoothest operation of any stage we offer.
- Extra long life street system
- Holding capacity 70% over stock
- Heavy-Duty reinforced pressure plate
- Hi-Leverage pressure ring design
- Sprung hub/cushioned disc
- Steel backed Carbon Kevlar friction material
- Pressure Plate
- Clutch Disc
- Throw-out Bearing (when applicable)
- Pilot Bearing or Bushing (when applicable)
- Alignment Tool