FOR PORTED COVERS, STAINLESS HOUSINGS, ALTERNATE V-BAND INLETS, AND COATING OPTIONS, PLEASE CALL OUR SALES STAFF FOR A COMPLETE QUOTE.
PICTURE PROVIDED IS FOR REPRESENTATION PURPOSES ONLY
NOTE: PLEASE SELECT DESIRED COMPRESSOR COVER AND TURBINE HOUSING A/R FROM THE DROP DOWN MENU
HP Rating: 705
This is the turbo that changed history: the first mass-production unit to feature Precision’s groundbreaking CEA? compressor wheel technology, the PT6262 CEA? turbocharger is considered “the holy grail” by many in the forced induction world. This turbo can help you make unstoppable power when used on its own, or double up to twins for a much more intimidating and incredible setup.
Ball Bearing Option Available
(add $600.00 to MSRP)
PTE’s PT6262 Turbocharger features the following:
? Exclusive CEA? (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
? Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
? 62mm inducer compressor wheel
? Compressor cover options:
– “E” compressor cover 3.0″ inlet/2.0″ outlet
– “Ported S” compressor cover 4.0″ inlet/2.5″ outlet (CALL TO ORDER WITH THIS OPTION)
? Exclusive CEA? (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) 62mm, 76 trim turbine wheel
? Turbine housing options:
– T4 Tangential .58 or .68 A/R with 3 5/8″ OD (outer diameter) V-Band discharge STANDARD HOUSING
– V-Band inlet .64 or .82 A/R with V-Band discharge (CALL TO ORDER WITH THIS OPTION)
– T4 Divided .84 A/R with 3 5/8″ OD (outer diameter) V-Band discharge (CALL TO ORDER WITH THIS OPTION)
* NOTE: Additional cost may apply for certain housings.
? Available with either a Hydrodynamic 360? thrust bearing system, or an air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA)
Precision customers have a history of setting records and getting noticed. They don’t sit in the stands watching the action ? they’re the ones making it happen. Innovation is a collaborative process and we focus our efforts on you. Get involved and be a part of the action today with PTE.