FOR PORTED COVERS, STAINLESS HOUSINGS, ALTERNATE V-BAND INLETS, AND COATING OPTIONS, PLEASE CALL OUR SALES STAFF FOR A COMPLETE QUOTE.
PICTURE PROVIDED IS FOR REPRESENTATION PURPOSES ONLY
NOTE: PLEASE SELECT DESIRED COMPRESSOR COVER AND TURBINE HOUSING A/R FROM THE DROP DOWN MENU
HP Rating: 900
One of our most highly-anticipated turbochargers, the 6466 is capable of producing unparalleled power in a relatively compact package. Featuring the latest and greatest in compressor and turbine wheel technology from Precision, the PT6466 GEN2 CEA® offers a unique combination of Competition Engineered Aerodynamics (CEA®) with both hot and cold sides! Offering substantially more horsepower over similarly sized turbos, the PT6466 GEN2 CEA® is the perfect choice for those wanting to make more power without changing their current system.
Ball Bearing Only
PTE’s GEN2 PT6466 CEA® Turbocharger features the following:
• Exclusive GEN2 CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
• Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
• 64mm inducer compressor wheel
• Available with an air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA)
• Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) 66mm, 76 trim turbine wheel
• Compressor cover options:
– “Ported S” compressor cover 4.0″ inlet/2.5″ outlet STANDARD HOUSING
• Turbine housing options:
– T4 .58, .68, .81 or .96 A/R with 3 5/8″ OD (outer diameter) V-Band discharge STANDARD HOUSING
– V-Band inlet .82 A/R with V-Band discharge CALL TO ORDER WITH THIS OPTION
– T4 Divided .84, 1.0, 1.15 or 1.32 A/R with 3 5/8″ OD (outer diameter) V-Band discharge CALL TO ORDER WITH THIS OPTION
Precision customers have a history of setting records and getting noticed. They don’t sit in the stands watching the action – they’re the ones making it happen. Innovation is a collaborative process and we focus our efforts on you. Get involved and be a part of the action today with PTE.