FOR PORTED COVERS, STAINLESS HOUSINGS, ALTERNATE V-BAND INLETS, AND COATING OPTIONS, PLEASE CALL OUR SALES STAFF FOR A COMPLETE QUOTE.
PICTURE PROVIDED IS FOR REPRESENTATION PURPOSES ONLY
NOTE: PLEASE SELECT DESIRED COMPRESSOR COVER AND TURBINE HOUSING A/R FROM THE DROP DOWN MENU
HP Rating: 800
Featuring the latest and greatest in compressor and turbine wheel technology from Precision, the PT6266 GEN2 CEA? offers a unique combination of Competition Engineered Aerodynamics (CEA?) with both hot and cold sides! Offering substantially more horsepower over similarly sized turbos, the PT6266 GEN2 CEA? is the perfect choice for those wanting to make more power without changing their current system.
Ball Bearing ONLY
PTE’s PT6266 Turbocharger features the following:
? Exclusive GEN2 CEA? (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
? Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
? 62mm inducer compressor wheel
? Exclusive CEA? (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) 66mm, 76 trim turbine wheel
? Comes standard with an air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA)
? Compressor cover options:
– “Ported S” compressor cover 4.0″ inlet/2.5″ outlet STANDARD HOUSING
? Turbine housing options:
– T4 Tangential .58, .68, .81, or .96 A/R with 3 5/8″ OD (outer diameter) V-Band discharge STANDARD HOUSING
– T4 Divided .84, 1.0, 1.15, or 1.32 A/R with 3 5/8″ OD (outer diameter) V-Band discharge CALL TO ORDER WITH THIS OPTION
– V-Band inlet .82 A/R with V-Band discharge CALL TO ORDER WITH THIS OPTION
– Stainless steel .82 A/R V-band inlet/outlet CALL TO ORDER WITH THIS OPTION
Precision customers have a history of setting records and getting noticed. They don’t sit in the stands watching the action ? they’re the ones making it happen. Innovation is a collaborative process and we focus our efforts on you. Get involved and be a part of the action today with PTE.