In building a drag oriented Nissan GT-R, Boost Logic wrapped their heads around designing a brake kit that can work with the R35 GT-R to get rid of the factory Brembo brakes for something that would put the car on a diet and allow 15″ or 16″ Wheel for better sidewall tire options.
This kit is designed specifically for drag racing and will require a parachute. The weigh savings are tremendous, especially to note the losses are unsprung weight.
Nissan Factory Brakes Weight:
- OEM Rear Caliper – 10.2 lbs
- OEM Rear Rotor w/Pads – 26.2 lbs
Boost Logic Drag Brakes Weight:
- Boost Logic Rear Rotor – 6.2 lbs
- Boost Logic Rear Caliper w/ Pads and Bracket – 4.8 lbs
hese smaller Rotors & Calipers have also allowed Boost Logic to run a 15″ Wheel in the rear with the correct offset to get the biggest tire possible planted to the ground.
- Drag Racing specific light weight kit
- 100% Bolt-on kit (slight modification to rear dust shields required)
NOTE: Designed specifically for drag racing where a parachute is required!