Turbo Scion FR-S Low Boost Results
Our first turbo Scion FR-S is complete and a low boost dyno tune yielded 230 WHP on 0.3bar (4psi), a gain of 77 horsepower at the wheels on our Dyno Dynamics dynamometer (stock baseline dyno of 153 WHP). This was performed on the stock FA20 engine.
This turbocharged FR-S build consists of:
· Dynosty Scion FR-S Subaru BRZ Single Turbo Kit with Tial GT2871R Turbocharger
· Tial MVR 44mm Wastegate and Tial Blow Off Valve
· Injector Dynamics 850cc Fuel Injectors running E85
· Haltech Platinum Sport standalone engine management
· Haltech Wideband and Haltech Advanced Boost Control System
· Dyno Tune by Hal at Dynosty
Stay tuned for more turbo Scion FR-S and Subaru BRZ videos and dynos as we chart new territory with increased boost levels.
Turbo Scion FR-S Dyno Chart, FA20 Engine at :
Turbo Scion FR-S Preview Video: