Scion FR-S, Subaru BRZ, FA20 Highest Horsepower set at 324WHP
UPDATED SEPT ’12: Dynosty turbo package achieves 409WHP on Dyno Dynamics at 16psi on Scion FR-S. Dyno chart below.
After tuning on 4PSI, a Haltech boost control kit was fitted to the Scion FR-S and boost level was raised to 9PSI. The result was a record-setting 324WHP 250TQ!
This turbocharged FR-S build consists of:
· Dynosty Scion FR-S Subaru BRZ Single Turbo Kit with Tial GT2871R Turbocharger
· Tial MVR 44mm Wastegate and Tial Blow Off Valve
· Injector Dynamics 850cc Fuel Injectors running E85
· Haltech Platinum Sport standalone engine management
· Haltech Wideband and Haltech Advanced Boost Control System
· Dyno Tune by Hal at Dynosty
Scion FR-S Turbo 409WHP Dyno Chart, 16PSI (Updated Sept ’12)
Scion FR-S Turbo 324WHP Dyno Chart:
Scion FR-S Turbo 324WHP First Drive Video: