Platinum Racing Products has tapped Dynosty as a USA distributor for their line of Australian-made products. Extensive development and testing backs every product they bring to market so you can rest easy knowing PRP performance parts are the right choice for your build. Their catalog can be viewed on our site by clicking this link, and here are few Platinum Racing Product highlights:
We frequently get asked about the differences between a Haltech Elite 1000 and 1500, or a 2000 and 2500. Here is the quick comparison to help clear things up for you!
First, 1xxxx vs 2xxx series ECUS…
Elite 1000 is a 4 injector 4 ignition ecu. Best suited for 4 cylinder engines but can be used on more cylinders (Example wastespark, semi-sequential V8)
Elite 1500 is an Elite 1000 with advanced features added.
Elite 2000 is an 8 injector 8 ignition ecu.
Elite 2500 is an Elite 2000 with advanced features added.
Now on to the comparison… (The list will refer to 2000 vs 2500, but same statements can be applied to 1000 vs 1500.)
- 2000 and 2500 both do true flex fuel, advanced boost control, traction control, launch control, rolling anti-lag, etc.
- 2500 has Drive By Wire, 2000 does not
- 2500 has OEM CAN support, 2000 does not
- 2500 can control 4 variable cams, 2000 is limited to 2 variable cams
- 2500 has better logging – more space, channels and speed
- 2500 has 4D tuning for fuel, ignition and boost control for max customization
- 2500 has multistage nitrous control, 2000 has single stage nitrous
- 2500 has 5 race timers, 2000 has 1 race timer
- 2500 has transbrake control and co2 wastegate control
- 2500 has short and long term knock control, 2000 has short term only
- 2500 can be upgraded to T (2500T) box if required in future. Mainly used by dedicated drag cars, example X275.
- 2500 has multistage engine protection allowing different responses to different problems. 2000 has single stage, so all protections trip the same response. For example an Elite 2000 lean protection will trigger the same protection as low oil pressure or low fuel pressure.
Here is a complete comparison chart from Haltech for reference. Hope this helps!
The Dynosty VQ35DE Catch Can Kit is an easy way to get the oily crankcase vapors out of your Nissan 350Z’s intake and into a large vented catch can. The kit features a billet aluminum mounting bracket and braided AN hoses to make the installation quick and easy while giving a great look to the front of your VQ35 engine. Includes drain hose that reaches to the bottom of the engine for easy draining while changing the oil in your Z.
Click here to purchase your 350Z catch can kit today!
The days of piggyback computers (*cough*SAFC,VAFC,Greddy E-Manage*Cough*) are long behind us. The turn that technology has taken in regards to tuning engine parameters is leaps and bounds ahead of where we once were. The ability to intricately adjust timing events and fueling has changed the face of aftermarket performance. Precisely changing values to suit the modifications of a vehicle is a necessity, and creation is bred from necessity. For the GT-R, 370z, BRZ, and FR-S chassis; Dynosty elects to utilize ECUtek tuning suites as it’s workhorse.
Take a look at some of the features offered to the 370z platform, and feel free to contact us for your appointment!
- Map Switching
Rev counter indication of the four different map switch modes
- Flat Foot Shift
Full throttle gear changes (Manual Transmission models only)
- Speed Density
MAP sensor based tuning with VVEL compensation
- RaceROM Controller
Use the cruise control switch gear for adjusting calibration
- Knock Warning
Check engine light flashes when knocking is detected
- Per Gear Rev Limit
A different rev limit in each gear
- Custom Maps
Create a map to do almost anything!
- Launch Control
Adjustable Launch RPM using the cruise control (Manual Transmission models only)
- Traction Control
Adjustable traction control using custom maps
- Boost Control
Closed loop boost control using custom maps
Ethanol flex-fuel tuning using custom maps
- AFR Control
Closed loop target AFR control using custom maps
Protect the engine from any dangerous situations
- Gauge Hijack
Display lambda, AFR, fuel trims or ethanol content on the oil temp gauge
If you’re in the pits, the stands, behind the wheel, or bent over an engine bay; chances are you’ve come across a Precision Turbo powered vehicle. Their track record is only outmatched by their commitment to service. Something that Dynosty abides by as well. Precision products are assembled stateside, by some good ol’ boys in Indiana. From journal bearing to ball bearing, cast wheels to billet wheels, and everything in-between. There are dozens of factory replacement turbochargers available, as well as standalone race units.
For a complete price list and details, contact sales at the email address and phone number below.
New from Injector Dynamics is the long awaited ID1700 fuel injector! High volume performance is available with this injector rated at 1725cc at 3 bar fuel pressure. Contact Dynosty to order your set today.
Dynosty has offered a Plug and Play solution for the Nissan 350Z VQ35HR for some time, and it’s better than ever with the recent update to Haltech Elite 2500 EMS! This custom Haltech Elite VQ35HR standalone system offers live fuel and ignition control as well as additional features including:
Onboard Map Sensor
Advanced Boost Control
Bank-Specific O2 Control with cell-by-cell long term learning
Knock Control with cell-by-cell learning
Fuel Pressure Compensation
Fuel Pump Staging
and much much more!
Click HERE to check out the Dynosty store and order your VQ35HR Plug and Play standalone today!
Cosworth brings the latest forced induction option to the Scion FR-S and Subaru BRZ: the Stage 2 Power Package. The Cosworth supercharger is a positive displacement roots style supercharger which provides boost at all rpm ranges, perfect for SCCA and driving styles that require instant response. The new FR-S BRZ performance supercharger package comes complete with a new intake manifold that houses two air to water intercooler cores.
The Cosworth supercharger kit is available for purchase now and we look forward to providing this kit, installation and custom tuning to Scion FR-S and Subaru BRZs looking for a performance increase.
Click for more information on the Cosworth Supercharger and to purchase from FRSMOD.com
We are proud to announce we are now accepting pre-orders for the Elite 2500 to ship the week of the 20th of October. Contact us to place an order today! 502-384-8882
Elite 2500 (DBW) – ECU Only (includes USB Software Key and USB programming cable)
MSRP $2195 (PN HT-151300)
Elite 2500 (DBW) – 1.2m (4 ft) Basic Universal Wiring Harness Kit (no relays or fuses) – (includes USB Software Key and USB programming cable)
MSRP $2345 (PN HT-151301)
Elite 2500 (DBW) – 2.5m (8 ft) Premium Universal Wiring Harness Kit – with firewall grommet, molded 6 power circuit Haltech fuse box & lid. Includes 4 relays & 7 fuses. – (includes USB Software Key and USB programming cable)
MSRP $2495 (PN HT-151304)
We can offer the Elite with the existing Sport 1000/2000 patch harness kits – contact us if you would like this. For example, Toyota Supra Haltech Elite plug & play kit!
• Waterproof Case
• 8 x Fuel Injection Outputs
• 8 x Ignition Outputs
• 28 x Digital Outputs
• 10 x Analogue Voltage Inputs
• 6 x Engine Position Inputs with extensive trigger type support
• Programmable Injector Peak and Hold Currents
• OBDII Capable – set and clear diagnostics trouble codes
• USB laptop communications
• New “ESP” calibration software – More intuitive and easier to use than ever
• Dual CAN Bus communications for OEM and Haltech CAN expansion
• User definable 5D Tuning – Tune by Gear, Cam Angle or any channel for ultimate tuning flexibility
• Drive By Wire (DBW) Throttle Control
• Variable Cam Control – Independently Control up to 4 camshafts
• Dual Channel Knock Control – With FFT analysis for accurate detection
• Auto Tune Capabilities – Short and Long term fuel, ignition & boost learning
• Staged Fuelling – Up to four stages of injectors
• Multi-fuel Support- Support for Petrol (Gasoline), Methanol and Ethanol
• E85 Flex Fuel Ready – With additional boost tables
• Closed Loop Boost Control – Multiple Modes – Tune by gear, wheel speed or time
• Closed Loop Idle Control – With learning for consistent idle stability
• Closed Loop 02 Control – Dual bank control for precise tuning
• Anti-Lag and Launch Control – Drag and Rally modes
• Data logging – Internal memory & external laptop logging
• Multi Level Engine Protection – Set limits for sensors and protect your engine
• ECU comes fully enabled, no additional charges for advanced features
• Free firmware upgrades – New features continually being added
AEM released a plug and play standalone solution for the Coyote Racing Factory Controls Pack, which allows you to replace the Ford computer with the AEM Infinity standalone. AEM Infinity standalone has full control of the fuel injectors, ignition timing, quad cam control and dual drive by wire control.
Dynosty is an AEM Infinity authorized dealer and factory-trained pro dyno tuning facility. Contact us for pricing and availability.